New HD channel launches

Not applicable

Shaw Broadcast Services has announced a new set of HD channel launches:

Out TV HD, Outdoor Life Network HD, Peach Tree HD, Game TV HD, Cosmopolitan HD, CNBC SD, BET HD, BBC World HD will launch in MPEG-4 on F2 T25 on September 25, 2018. 

This is an addition to the set announced to be launched August 8: DIY HD, Fox News HD, Discovery Science HD, Treehouse HD, HLN HD, MSNBC HD, FYI HD, Cottage Life HD and AHC HD, as well as Paramount Network.

Now that they are available in the Shaw Broadcast Services system, when can we anticipate their addition to the Shaw Cable lineup? Bringing them to us will greatly enhance the Cable product and bring it closer in line with your competitors. 

Labels (1)
5 Replies

Re: New HD channel launches

Not applicable

I read that Shaw cable has used up all their available bandwidth, but you could fill out the Channel Request form. 

thejets
Grasshopper

You will never see those hd channels with shaw cable you will have to move to another provider 

Not applicable

So I then ask what was the point of the several years of the Shaw digital build-out. Wouldn't it have made sense to add channel capacity? That was the claim in explanation. Here is their promise: "Shaw is improving the way we deliver your channels by converting every analog channel into a superior digital format. This upgrade is one of many ways in which we are enhancing our extensive network to deliver more channels and our best Internet service to your home."

thejets
Grasshopper

Call them see what they tell you i have many times the keep giving me the same story fill out the channel request form they say we all know thats a waste of time you won't see more hd channels with shaw cable i'll be buying out my contact soon so i can move on from them 

Not applicable

Shaw cable should install FTOH Fibre to the home from the Headend to your house

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help