Jump to solution

New TV Plans

rstra
Grand Master

I am currently on a 2 year value plan with small tv and internet 300. I was looking at the website and see that small tv is no longer an option, just total tv and limited tv, what happens to my current plan when the 2 year value plan expires?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

I have found the Shaw reps very helpful with the plans. R...

rickatk
Master

@rstra wrote:

Thanks for the info. I am on BlueSky, hopefully Shaw can work with me on the plan. 

I have found the Shaw reps very helpful with the plans. Recently I renewed my BlueSky TV, Internet and Phone plan for a lower price and kept my old “11 Pak” plan. So I think they are very flexible.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Jump to solution

The Total TV and Limited TV plans you were looking are fo...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

The Total TV and Limited TV plans you were looking are for Bluesky customers. You know - the ones that got about 90 new HD channels that everybody else doesn't get. Anyway - other SHAW customers still have the option of having the Limited TV, Small TV, Medium TV or Large TV packages. Here is a list of what each plan looks like:

https://assets.ctfassets.net/tzb4ihmthaev/IAMEFGXYVePJOZtulbcNwW/c3e50d0332cec3b724d585ff4b0e4613/Co...

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Thanks for the info. I am on BlueSky, hopefully Shaw can...

rstra
Grand Master

Thanks for the info. I am on BlueSky, hopefully Shaw can work with me on the plan. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I have found the Shaw reps very helpful with the plans. R...

rickatk
Master

@rstra wrote:

I have found the Shaw reps very helpful with the plans. Recently I renewed my BlueSky TV, Internet and Phone plan for a lower price and kept my old “11 Pak” plan. So I think they are very flexible.

Jump to solution

Actually, the Limited and Total TV plans are our new TV p...

shaw-valerie

@bostonbob Actually, the Limited and Total TV plans are our new TV packages available, regardless of the equipment option that is selected. 

@rstra While we have launched new TV packages, requirement to switch to those packages would only be for customers adding TV as a new service, or who are wanting to change away from their current packaging. If you are happy with your Small TV lineup as it is, you will be able to remain on that package even once your current agreement ends. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

So why was my last post here deleted ????

bostonbob
Grasshopper

So why was my last post here deleted ????

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Your previous reply did not relate to the topic in this t...

shaw-valerie

@bostonbob Your previous reply did not relate to the topic in this thread, and is an issue we have discussed with you already on prior occasions, it was removed in an effort to keep this thread on-topic. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Valerie - I have to respectfully disagree. My post was a...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Valerie - I have to respectfully disagree. My post was a direct response to what you posted:

@bostonbob Actually, the Limited and Total TV plans are our new TV packages available, regardless of the equipment option that is selected.

My response was that that was incorrect because if you look at the Total TV plan you will see a bunch of channels that are only available in HD ( Cartoon Network, KSTW, E!, Game TV, etc ). But these channels are not available in HD to customers that are not using the Bluesky system. I probably worded it differently but the bottom line was the same.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

The channel lineup for Total TV here shows channels that...

shaw-valerie

@bostonbob The channel lineup for Total TV here shows channels that are available in "HD and SD" or "SD Only" there are no channels listed there which are available in HD Only, if you are located in an area where BlueCurve TV enhancements have not yet occurred or choose not to upgrade your equipment to BlueCurve TV hardware, then the expanded HD lineup is not available and you'd simply receive those channels in standard definition. 

The previously offered Small, Medium and Large TV packages are no longer available for new TV customers or customers who are making a change to their TV package. Existing subscribers are not required to change their package if they are wanting to stay with their current lineup. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Valerie - you are completely right as I obviously read th...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Valerie - you are completely right as I obviously read the chart wrong. Sorry for the hassle. 😖

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help