Nhl center ice not working

Habsfan1
Grasshopper

Anybody else not getting the nhl center ice channels. I get a message that says there seems to be a problem with out end but I can’t read the rest of it cause it disappeared to quick. Why is there so much trouble with Shaw.? I had bell satellite for 15 years and never had as many problems as I’ve had with Shaw in less 

Labels (1)
9 Replies

I've been on hold on the phone and the live chat for an h...

Vickie1
Grasshopper

I've been on hold on the phone and the live chat for an hour to inquire why the NHLis not working. Does anyone have any idea how you actual get shawto respond. I'm still waiting for an auto call back from 6 weeks ago. Shaw really sucks. my call tomorrow will be to a new provider. 

After 1 hour on both phone and chat I was told it's not w...

syfygy
Grasshopper

After 1 hour on both phone and chat I was told it's not working, the are trying to fix but don't know when. Very frustrating

0 Kudos

very sorry for any frustrations this has caused. We are c...

shaw-tony

@Habsfan1 @syfygy @Vickie1 very sorry for any frustrations this has caused. We are currently investigating and working on a resolution. Please follow http://bit.ly/2IDKmHW for updates.

0 Kudos

That link gives me "Access Denied".

vumax
Grasshopper

That link gives me "Access Denied".

0 Kudos

Apparently I’m not important enough customer cause I get...

Habsfan1
Grasshopper

Apparently I’m not important enough customer cause I get a message “you don’t have sufficient privileges “ so link is of no value

0 Kudos

the issue was resolved last night at 7 PM so we archived...

shaw-tony

@vumax @Habsfan1 the issue was resolved last night at 7 PM so we archived the post. If you are still experiencing the same issues, please touch base with our technical support team members for a resolution.

0 Kudos

The issue has not been resolved and I have been waiting o...

syfygy
Grasshopper

The issue has not been resolved and I have been waiting over an hour for te hnical support call back.

0 Kudos

Me Too!   Typical Shaw customer service. I, too will be l...

garmin76
Grasshopper

Me Too!   Typical Shaw customer service. I, too will be looking elsewhere as soon as my contract is up. Bet they don't even offer compensation either.

0 Kudos

-- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum. It is n...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@garmin76 -- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum. It is not a path to Shaw Support.

I recommend that you contact Shaw ( www.shaw.ca/chat or 1-888-472-2222 ) to get a Shaw Agent to trouble-shoot your issue.

As for compensation, for how many hours/days/months has it not been working for you?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help