Jump to solution

Nhl. Enter ice not working AGAIN!

Habsfan1
Grasshopper

The nhl center ice channels are not working again! Is this going to be the same all year? Definitely not going to be worth 200.00 dollars! Going to have to cancel before you start billing!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Typically that is the error message that you would see wh...

shaw-valerie

@Habsfan1 Typically that is the error message that you would see when tuning to one of those channels when there is no game being broadcast (there is no placeholder content on those channels, so you will only be able to tune to them when there is a game being shown) but if you are seeing that during a scheduled game that could indicate an issue with the provisioning of the package on your account. Get in touch with our technical support team here so that they can run some further diagnostics and make sure everything is in order on your account. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Jump to solution

Same thing for me

whal3n
Grasshopper

Been waiting to be connected for a while now. Resetting the box with a power rotation does not help. Paid $200 for this service and it's not available when my game's on!?

How often does this happen?! This is BS. 

Jump to solution

Happened last Thursday, had a few people over to watch a...

Habsfan1
Grasshopper

Happened last Thursday, had a few people over to watch a game and none of the center ice channels were working! Seems like every week I am regretting switching to Shaw. Gonna be a long two years till the contract runs out!

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your NH...

shaw-valerie

@Habsfan1 @whal3n I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your NHL Centre Ice channels. Are you seeing an error message on the screen when trying to watch a game? 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

For me, it was displaying a message saying I was "not sub...

whal3n
Grasshopper

@shaw-valerie 

For me, it was displaying a message saying I was "not subscribed". After waiting on the chat for over an hour before anyone helped me, and after another 2 hours of him trying to figure out what was wrong, he finally fixed it. He said it was an error on Shaw's end not recognizing the package I paid for.

Didn't really matter though, because the game was over by that time and while he was troubleshooting, he disconnected both my TV and internet while claiming that the internet should not be affected. 

Not very impressed by the wait times or the level of competence displayed by your tech guy.

Hopefully the next time I want to watch a hockey game (that I pay $200 for!) it will actually work....

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

The message I get says please try again. We are having so...

Habsfan1
Grasshopper

The message I get says please try again.

We are having some trouble on our end. This channel isn’t currently available. Please try tuning away from this channel for a few seconds and then tune back to it. If that doesn’t work, please try again in a few minutes. 

then there is a code “ xre 03062”

this was happening Tuesday night when I tried to watch the game, and is happening still to night. 
it also happened a week ago then was working for one night and now started again.

i agree with the other poster that paying over $200 for programming that doesn’t work is not acceptable!

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Typically that is the error message that you would see wh...

shaw-valerie

@Habsfan1 Typically that is the error message that you would see when tuning to one of those channels when there is no game being broadcast (there is no placeholder content on those channels, so you will only be able to tune to them when there is a game being shown) but if you are seeing that during a scheduled game that could indicate an issue with the provisioning of the package on your account. Get in touch with our technical support team here so that they can run some further diagnostics and make sure everything is in order on your account. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Thanks for getting back to me. I did some checking and wh...

Habsfan1
Grasshopper

Thanks for getting back to me. I did some checking and when I tried to tune in to one of those channels that had no game at the time it brings up that message and stays on that channel till I select another one. When I tried a channel that had a game showing it would bring up the message and immediately switch back to the previous channel I was watching. So what you are saying does make sense to me.

i got a tech support guy to fix it last night and everything worked as it should. I will check daily for a while to make sure it keeps working as it was previously working but I think it stopped working when they corrected my account because I was being billed for and was receiving the wrong sports package, so when they changed it to the correct one something didn’t quite connect.

if I have further problems I will contact your tech guys for help. Thanks again for your reply, it does clarify the issue and I hope it’s all behind us now!👍🏻

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help