no ip

lenmare
Grasshopper

the box just started rebooting it self, now i have no ip on one of the boxes. we have two. the one on the main floor always has the issue, had this happen before. i have done the reboot 4 times so frustrating. can someone check the signal this is how it was solved last time.  if you need the box number let me know.

Labels (1)
5 Replies

Re: no ip

lenmare
Grasshopper

never mind it came back.

0 Kudos

brican
Grasshopper

same issue. no IP. tried chat and phone call to shaw...no response on either.... wait time ended since 10 pm  an shaw closes....eyeroll

0 Kudos

shaw-tamara

The No IP message usually indicates that there is a signal problem. This can be due to an outage in the area, or could be something as simple as loose cables. The steps listed on One Moment Please Error (Ref Code: s0a00)  can often help with this issue, but if that doesn't fix it, your best bet is to get in touch with technical support directly for further assistance. 

0 Kudos

brican
Grasshopper

I had a tech come to my home. he reported that the NO IP issue resides with shaw. he had tech support re-engage the box before he even arrived.  he said he had 3 calls on the same issue and did the same thing, calling tech support to connect the box!   it is obvious tech support chat and phone are NOT being told how to re-connect the box with the signal. it took a week, 7 days for the tech guy to show up and get tech support to fix the issue!

Thanks - due to your comment I didnot accept chat's respo...

eireen
Grasshopper

Thanks - due to your comment I didnot accept chat's response that there was no signal so nothing they could do.  I insisted it was at their end and "suddenly" it was!  Thanks for giving me a support comment to fall back on

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help