No satelite service

Tracy34
Grasshopper

We have been without satelite service for 3 days. I tried calling and there is a recording about high call volumes and to contact you here. I am tired of this and would like my service restored. I believe  we should also get a rebate on this issue. Please fix it or we will go elsewhere. I 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

-- we will go elsewhere Just remember that you might be o...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Tracy34 -- we will go elsewhere

Just remember that you might be on a "two-year value-plan", with cancellation fees, if you choose tho terminate the contract.

Also, this discussion forum is a peer-to-peer forum, not an official path to Shaw.

While reading this, scroll-down and click "Your Voice", to send your comments to Shaw.

0 Kudos

Hey  , I am sorry to hear you're having trouble with your...

shaw-monica

Hey @Tracy34 , I am sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Satellite services, that certainly sounds frustrating. As mentioned by @mdk this is a peer-to-peer forum and is not a direct path for support. If you haven't already, I would also recommend that you get in touch with Shaw Direct team for further assistance on your situation. They would be the best ones to look into your technical issue and review your account with you. The team can be reached at https://www.shawdirect.ca/english/contact-us/ . 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help