Old Hi Def controller bit the dust

bill_bodner
Grasshopper

I have an old controller will shaw do any kind of replacement for it, or just send it to electronic recycle and get a new one from Shaw??

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Just to confirm, are you referring to your cable set-top...

shaw-valerie

@bill_bodner Just to confirm, are you referring to your cable set-top box, or to a remote control? 

0 Kudos

-- I have an old controller will Shaw do any kind of repl...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@bill_bodner -- I have an old controller will Shaw do any kind of replacement for it, or just send it to electronic recycle and get a new one from Shaw??

Contact Shaw. They will ship you a replacement remote-control unit, at no cost, because they want to keep you as a monthly-paying customer. Yes, after removing its batteries, you can take it to a nearby "end-of-life" recycling station.

If you are asking about the set-top box (Digital Terminal or PVR), contact Shaw, to get a replacement shipped to you, via Canada Post. There might be a new remote-controller included in the shipping-box.

Note that you must return the previous unit (in the same box, with the return-label supplied in the shipping-box), to avoid getting charged for it. Take the box to Canada Post, and they will ship it, at no cost to you. Keep the Canada Post tracking-number, should there be any issue with Shaw about them NOT receiving your returned equipment.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help