Outstanding CSR Experience

mrme
Grasshopper

Happy Long Weekend Everyone!

Yesterday, I worked with a representative through the online chat to discuss my account with Shaw.  She was extremely polite, helpful, and efficient, which made for a very pleasant experience.  She had mentioned that a survey would pop-up on my screen after the chat window had been disconnected, but unfortunately that never happened.  I want to make sure that she receives recognition for the time spent on my account, so can a Shaw employee get in touch with me via private message?

I know it's really easy to to complain when things don't go so well, but I want to make sure that she gets the recognition she deserves for a "job well done".

Thanks!

Labels (1)
2 Replies

Re: Outstanding CSR Experience

shaw-tamara

Hey mrme

Thanks for sharing! You can actually submit your feedback using this link Shaw.ca - Provide Feedback  - that will go to the leadership team, and they can make sure that it reaches the right rep. If you happen to remember her name or her rep number you can include that in the message. Thanks! 

Today an agent Bukola spent a long time walking me thru r...

milo2015
Grasshopper

Today an agent Bukola spent a long time walking me thru re establishing my account passwords etc. she was extremely patient with this old man and his computer navigating me around for at least 30 minutes. Would wish to have employees like her. THANK YOU

TALK TO US
We're here to help