persistant program clash problem

terryt70
Grasshopper

I have a Motorola DCX3510-M pvr and if a set up 2 programs to record at the same time I have no problem. However when I set up a third program at the same time it says I have a clash as 2 other programs are recording at the same time.  That is fine and normal operation.  However when I select a new time for it to record and not clash, it will not change and keeps trying to record at the old clashed time.  I have tried deleting this recording and selecting a new time but it still goes to the old time.  I have even tried deleting 1 of the other 2 programs it clashes with and when selecting a new time for that program, it goes back to the old selected time.

Terry

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Ensure that you're following the steps here, to delete th...

shaw-valerie

@terryt70 Ensure that you're following the steps here, to delete the series recording setting and not just the single episode recording. Once you've deleted the existing series recording setting, then create a new recording for that program. 

Thank you for this information but the menus have changed...

terryt70
Grasshopper

Thank you for this information but the menus have changed a bit so cancel a series is in the first menu and you no longer need to go into change series options to cancel series.  This is what I had done already and it doesn't work.  Its as if once the conflict happens there is a bug and the 2 programs will never change their time. I have deleted the 2 programs and tried changing to a new time but they always record at the old time.

Terry

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help