Potential / On-going glitch within BlueCurve TV menu

Zeph
Grasshopper

I've yet to report this issue I've been having for many months in regards to the BlueCurve TV menu, yet I'm going to post the problem I'm having which hasn't been fixed since I've been a subscriber to BlueCurve TV. I don't know whether this issue has been reported by subscribers with Comcast / Xfinity, but here it goes.

While programs (whether if it's one or several) are being recorded, I sometimes tend to view upcoming future recordings list within the BlueCurve TV menu on my TV. Now while in that menu, if I decide to cancel (delete) a future recording of any program, sometimes (yet not all the time) the menu will refresh to where the recording of a program currently being recorded at the very moment will sometimes stop recording, or if there's several recordings happening, it will stop one of the recordings at that moment. I get livid when this occurs. This also happens when the menu is sluggish, where I sometimes end up seeing a 'One Moment Please' notice in the upper right corner. When this happens, the menu or screen flashes or refreshes and sometimes will stop a current recording... and may even resume recording the program sometimes. This now has caused a glitch or a missing part within the recording. Any feedback would be appreciated in regards to this, if these are indeed known issues.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help