Power Management wont turn box back on

Not applicable

Power Management was turned on and now box will not wake up. Tried rebooting and nothing.It woke up once about 4 hrs after I turned it on. Then I tried about 6 hrs later and nothing.Unplugged it around 8 times and it starts to turn on with the welcome screen power with rebooting message but 3 seconds later it turns off and nothing. Even Shaw support could  not get it back up. Any ideas on how> Without TV now for a week until support arrives here.,.

Help?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Power Management wont turn box back on

shaw-tamara

Hey  

Sorry to hear that! Definitely sounds like a frustrating situation. Unfortunately there's not much else we can do if you have already gone through the standard troubleshooting with technical support, so you'll need to wait for the tech to get it fixed for you. Sorry about that!

0 Kudos

Not applicable

Yeah it looks like I am going to lose everything as they will need to put in a new box or do a hard reset. Too bad as I have a lot of shows recorded and series set up.

Why would you have a power management without a way to go in if it does not wake up. Like in my case. The tech I talked to said it happens.

0 Kudos

Not applicable

People DO NOT USE Power Management. I just went thru hell getting it back up and running. And just about losing everything.on my hard drive. So do not use it. And this comes from Shaw.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help