Program Guide

Alex344
Grasshopper

There have been the odd incidents over the years wherein the guide is wrong when it comes to programming from which you set up recordings but never in my memory when it comes to TSN programming have I seen such a dismal failure as this weekend when to came to F1 coverage.
When it came to the qualifying rounds on Saturday according to the guide there were at least 3 choices and whereas I have learned to hedge my bets I picked 2 of the 3. Unfortunately the 2 I picked recorded Korean baseball.

When it came to the race itself one of the two was correct.

Given I can go on line and see TSN's coverage from June 30 through July 16 on all 5 channels I don't see why this is a challenge for those who prepare the guide. At the cost of cable we should expect this fundamental tool to be accurate.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

TSN supplies their programming information to a company,...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

TSN supplies their programming information to a company, and Shaw acquires that information from that company.

So, blame TSN for not providing the correct information.

0 Kudos

Sportsnet has been pretty unreliable lately too. Three ti...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Sportsnet has been pretty unreliable lately too. Three times over the last couple of weeks they have had a show scheduled to air ( it was listed on both the zap2it listings and the Gateway listings ) looking at the Red Sox 2007 World Series winning team. And all 3 times I would check my Gateway recordings list and it was not on there - each time I found it listed as " not recorded ( not aired ) " on the Canceled list. 😡

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help