Programmed Series not recording

bcdeb1
Grasshopper

I have had this problem with three of my series recordings. They are programmed but are not recording. Happens only with NCIS Los Angeles, Madam Secretary (both on Sunday evenings on Victoria BC Channel 206 and 218) and Bull (Monday evening, same channels...I think).  All my other series recordings set the usual way, by clicking on the upcoming show in the Guide with my Shaw PVR wand and setting it up for a series recording.  But the three shows I am having a problem with, I have now had to set it up manually as a weekly recording by time, date and channel.  This shows up in "My Recordings" without the name of the show, which is a bit confusing.  The problem just start two Sundays ago, and I wondered if it might have something to do with football games running overtime.  But if I watch the actual show as it is airing on TV, it starts at the correct time.  So football is not the problem.   My machine is a Motorola I bought outright from Shaw about 5 years ago, maybe a little longer.  I have never had this problem before.

1 Reply

Re: Programmed Series not recording

shaw-tony

Hey bcdeb1,

Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry for the delay in response. The forums aren't monitored as closely as our other support channels. From the sounds of your description above, it may be an issue with the tuners on your PVR. Your best bet is to touch base with a technical support member to help get that fixed. 

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help