PVR no longer only recording new episodes

bdobson
Grasshopper

I just want to say first, the new chat support in comparison to the old live chat is very frustrating waiting long periods of time in between responses. I've been "connected" with an agent who then didn't respond for 10 minutes to ask a question and then another 10 minutes to answer it.

Anyway, suddenly my BlueSky PVR is taping everything under the Sun and not new episodes. NCIS New Orleans is on season 6 and it's decided to start taping all the season 3 episodes. Harley Quinn on Adult Swim, despite being set to tape new only, records every single episode aired. 

Is the only option for this to delete the show from the upcoming and reset the show? 

Labels (1)
2 Replies

When you view the program information for those episodes,...

shaw-valerie

@bdobson When you view the program information for those episodes, are they flagged as NEW or REPEAT? Or is that flag missing entirely? If the episodes are correctly flagged as being repeat content and are still being recorded, then yes, I would suggest that you delete the series recording setting and re-create it. If the flag is incorrect or missing, then that is why the episodes are being recorded, and re-creating the series recording setting would not correct the problem. You can use the form on this page to report such errors in the guide information.

0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply. In the case of NCIS New Orleans...

bdobson
Grasshopper

Thank you for your reply.

In the case of NCIS New Orleans, it appears the flag is incorrect. It's making episodes from season 4 as being "New" when the show is on season 6. It's taking everything under season 4, and did with season 3 before it. Thankfully it still does hit season 6 but it's a lot of cleanups. The same thing goes for Harley Quinn, everything, new or not, is being marked as New.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help