Quotes are missing

rickatk
Master
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

In the bottom-left corner of your screen-shot is the ".?1...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

In the bottom-left corner of your screen-shot is the ".?123" button.

What happens when you tap that key?

After the "tap", you might need to tap the same button, a second time, to get to the THIRD collection of buttons.

0 Kudos

It's funny - sometimes I see the quote option and sometim...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

It's funny - sometimes I see the quote option and sometimes I don't. This time it's definitely there. 🤔

Works this time!

rickatk
Master

@bostonbob wrote:

It's funny - sometimes I see the quote option and sometimes I don't. This time it's definitely there. 🤔

Works this time!

0 Kudos

That button opens up other levels of the iOS keypad. I am...

rickatk
Master

@mdk wrote:

In the bottom-left corner of your screen-shot is the ".?123" button.

What happens when you tap that key?

After the "tap", you might need to tap the same button, a second time, to get to the THIRD collection of buttons.

That button opens up other levels of the iOS keypad. I am looking for a consistent application of the Forum quotation command which of course includes the post to which I am responding to, as I did above. Saves having to copy and paste etc etc.

0 Kudos

Missing "quote" button? Do you see: or do you see: i.e,...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

Missing "quote" button?

Do you see:

Capture.JPG

or do you see:

Capture2.JPG

i.e,. the "quotes" between the "hyperlink" icon and the "camera" icon, and also the "happy face" icon?

Under Microsoft Windows, when I "maximize" the web-browser's window, the list of icons changes, as you can see.

If you "rotate" your Apple device, into "landscape" mode, does that change the viewed icons?

0 Kudos

Top row shows no quotes bottom row shows quotes. Changing...

rickatk
Master

Top row shows no quotes bottom row shows quotes. Changing the orientation doesn’t change anything. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help