Jump to solution

Records wrong program

Mikecloaca
Grasshopper

I’ve set series recordings but sometimes it records the wrong program.  Also even though I have series recordings set to new program only it records 4 different instances of the same show on the same day and they are repeats.  Ant suggestions. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

As  has mentioned, program information is provided to us...

shaw-valerie

@Mikecloaca As @mdk has mentioned, program information is provided to us from the networks, so on occasion there can be missing information or episodes incorrectly flagged as new or repeat, causing the behaviour you're seeing with recordings. If you are seeing errors in the guide information, you can report that to us using the form on this page

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jump to solution

Shaw is at the mercy of the information provided by the T...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

Shaw is at the mercy of the information provided by the TV channels.  So, if an episode is wrongly tagged as "new", your PVR will record it. Also, the TV channels can, and do, broadcast a different program than what they listed in their information provided to the Shaw Guide.

As for your problem with ants and other critters, this forum cannot help you "debug". 😀

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

As  has mentioned, program information is provided to us...

shaw-valerie

@Mikecloaca As @mdk has mentioned, program information is provided to us from the networks, so on occasion there can be missing information or episodes incorrectly flagged as new or repeat, causing the behaviour you're seeing with recordings. If you are seeing errors in the guide information, you can report that to us using the form on this page

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Thanks.   😂

Mikecloaca
Grasshopper

Thanks.   😂 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Thank you.  I will check out the form.

Mikecloaca
Grasshopper

Thank you.  I will check out the form.