Refresh took away channels

Stephanie1171
Grasshopper

We added a service for a cost, which triggered Shaw to "refresh" our t.v. and now we have lost channels we had before.  When I called to ask for it to be fixed, I was told I would have to pay MORE money to get back the channels I already had before I paid extra for another service.  Is there anything I can do about this?  Other than changing service providers.... 

Labels (1)
1 Reply

> Is there anything I can do about this?  This is a membe...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

> Is there anything I can do about this? 

This is a member-to-member forum, but with a few Shaw employees voluntarily participating. I am a customer, not an employee, of Shaw.

So, not knowing what services you were getting, and what changes you made, and how long ago that you made the changes (is there is a possibility to "back-out" within 72 hours?) we cannot help you. You'll have to contact Shaw, again.

Recently, when I was talking to Shaw, the "grandfathered" plan on the account was active on Shaw's "old" accounting system. The Shaw employee had to "migrate" the whole account into Shaw's "new" accounting system. After that, the Shaw Phone service is still active, and "Internet 15" became "Internet 300". Now on a "two-year Value Plan", the charges are now $1 less per month.  YMMV.

TALK TO US
We're here to help