Remove a channel

MaryPrince
Grasshopper

I currently receive Comedy Channel and i want to cancel it.  How do I do that?

Labels (1)
6 Replies

To make any changes to your account, get in touch with ou...

shaw-valerie

@MaryPrince To make any changes to your account, get in touch with our customer service team here and they would be happy to assist! 

0 Kudos

I asked Shaw to remove Crave/HBO package but I see it’s n...

earleabirds
Grasshopper

I asked Shaw to remove Crave/HBO package but I see it’s not off my bill. Please adjust. Account 01877635956

You will need to call or chat in to Shaw, or you could us...

rstra
Grand Master

@earleabirds You will need to call or chat in to Shaw, or you could use the My Shaw app to unsubscribe from Crave.

-- are you looking at your most-recent printed invoice, w...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@earleabirds -- are you looking at your most-recent printed invoice, which could be slightly "stale" ? If you logon to the My Shaw Portal, you may look, under "Billing" for "Transactions". That will give the date/time that Shaw removed the package, if they have already done it. Your upcoming printed invoice should also show the date/time of the transaction.

0 Kudos

Why can't I just unsubscribe from my account?  Shaw makes...

DaveZorman
Grasshopper

Why can't I just unsubscribe from my account?  Shaw makes it extremely easy to subscribe but then have to jump through hoops to unsubscribe.  CRTC complaint being submitted now.

-- other persons on this peer-to-peer discussion forum ha...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@DaveZorman -- other persons on this peer-to-peer discussion forum have stated that they can add channels via the My Shaw Portal, but they cannot "remove" via that portal.

Contact Shaw (1-888-472-2222 or www.shaw.ca/chat ) to "jump through hoops" to remove a channel.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help