RT Channel

dparson47
Grasshopper

Why am I getting RT, a part of the propaganda arm of the Russian Government, on my Limited TV package?

Labels (1)
7 Replies

Was wondering the same thing.

JMacK12
Grasshopper

Was wondering the same thing.

0 Kudos

Shaw better get rid of RT now if they don’t want to lose...

Dpoore
Grasshopper

Shaw better get rid of RT now if they don’t want to lose a lot of customers, myself included. 

I have also e-mailed my Members of Parliament on this mat...

reckie55
Grasshopper

I have also e-mailed my Members of Parliament on this matter. The Federal Government should be telling all Canadian cable providers to remove that shannel from their programming. the EU banned RT today. Let's go Shaw--- take action!

Yes they will lose a customer if they continue to support...

bfmatthew
Grasshopper

Yes they will lose a customer if they continue to support this Russian propaganda!  Bell and Rogers have dropped this channel!

0 Kudos

Effective today, Shaw is no longer carrying Russia Today....

shaw-petty

@dparson47 @JMacK12 @Dpoore @reckie55 @bfmatthew Effective today, Shaw is no longer carrying Russia Today. Customers who subscribe to RT as a pick and pay service will receive a credit in the next billing cycle.

-- in the past, Shaw has waived long-distance charges to...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@JMacK12 -- in the past, Shaw has waived long-distance charges to countries where there has been a natural disaster, to allow Shaw customers to stay in contact with their "back-home" relatives.  Remember that many of the citizens of Russia have been arrested, in Russia, for simply protesting against their government's actions -- keep in mind the difference between "leaders" and "citizens".

0 Kudos

michaelstein
Grasshopper

Screenshot 2022-03-02 01-36-32.png

TALK TO US
We're here to help