SHAW App Unable to retrieve guide on iPhone 7

Not applicable

SHAW App 'Unable to retrieve lineup' on iPhone 7.  Recently re-added TV Service to my account.  I have removed and reinstalled the App, no change.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: SHAW App Unable to retrieve guide on iPhone 7

shaw-tamara

Hi  

Is this the Gateway app that you're referring to? If so, how long has it been since you had cable added, and are you using Gateway boxes or a different type of equipment?

0 Kudos

Not applicable

Hi Tamara,

Thanks for your response.  I 're-added' cable this weekend and tried to open the SHAW iPhone app about 24 hours later.  Since it was unable to view the lineup I thought it might need to be reinstalled.  I removed the app from my phone and re-installed it from the App Store.  However I'm still getting the same error when I try to view the Channel Listings "unable to view lineup".  I last had Cable sometime around a year ago, with a different Gateway/PVR and at that time the iPhone App used to work.

Thanks!

Richard.

Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas.

0 Kudos

shaw-tamara

Thanks! In my experience it can take a couple days for the channel listings to populate in the MyShaw app. (I'd estimate around 72 hours or so.) If it's been more than 72 hours, we may need to submit an escalation to have it fixed. The tech support team should be able to help you with that - I think wait times are low on chat right now so that's probably the fastest way to get through. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help