Shaw Free Range/BlueTV

kgbrown
Grasshopper

I am trying to watch Monday's episode of The Good Doctor on my computer.  It is all scrambled.  Any ideas - other contents seems to work.

Labels (2)
6 Replies

Testing on this side, I'm not seeing any issues with play...

shaw-valerie

@kgbrown Testing on this side, I'm not seeing any issues with playback of this title, are you still seeing an issue on your side? 

0 Kudos

Freerange stopped working in opera recently and in chrome...

Den583
Grasshopper

Freerange stopped working in opera recently and in chrome, all scrambled now as well.  😞

Does this work in any browsers anymore?

0 Kudos

We've seen some issues with playback in Chrome following...

shaw-valerie

@Den583 We've seen some issues with playback in Chrome following the most recent update to the browser, and our teams are currently investigating. In the meantime, other browsers (that are not Chromium-based) are not experiencing challenges. Additionally, we have seen success in resolving this by disabling 'Hardware-accelerated video decode' in the Chrome experiments settings menu (accessed by entering chrome://flags in the address bar of your browser). 

0 Kudos

Problems with Freerange TV

ras1000
Grasshopper

Per other reports, I cannot get freerange to open in the Opera Browser.  However, it does work with Firefox.  I have not tried others.

0 Kudos

As Opera is a Chromium-based browser, it would likely be...

shaw-valerie

@ras1000 As Opera is a Chromium-based browser, it would likely be affected by the same issue as Google Chrome. If you have options in the settings in Opera to disable hardware accelerated video decode, we have seen success with that resolving the issue in Chrome, or you can simply continue to access the BlueCurve TV web app in another browser like Firefox.

0 Kudos

I switched to chrome when Edge quit working. Firefox is t...

Raggad
Grasshopper

I switched to chrome when Edge quit working. Firefox is the solution?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help