So What About Gateway Customers ????

bostonbob
Grasshopper

So Bluesky users ( in most areas ) recently received a bunch of new HD channels and now I hear that SHAW Direct customers will also be getting a bunch of new HD channels in the near future. So what about the many SHAW customers that are still using the Gateway system ???? Are we just totally out of luck as far as getting some or all of these new HD channels ???? It's pretty frustrating as it seems right now that outside of gladly collecting our monthly payments SHAW really doesn't give a **bleep** about it's Gateway customers.

5 Replies

I agree 100% with you bostonbob. All of our bills keep go...

Geggie82
Grasshopper

I agree 100% with you bostonbob. All of our bills keep going up every couple of months and we always get this bs "Network Upgrade" excuse but I still haven't seen any upgrades for us Gateway users. Shaw should be ashamed of themselves for still having channels like the NFL network, Teletoon, E!, etc. ONLY in SD. I'm beyond frustrated that you're upgrading all of your other services to HD and leaving us Gateway users in the dark AGAIN!

GET YOUR SH*T TOGETHER SHAW!!! NO ONE USES STANDARD DEFINITION TVs ANYMORE!!!

Telus should be releasing some back to school promos soon and I will seriously contemplate moving over to them after trying to hang on to this sub par service for the past 11 years.

0 Kudos

Telus should be releasing some back to school promos soon...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Telus should be releasing some back to school promos soon and I will seriously contemplate moving over to them after trying to hang on to this sub par service for the past 11 years.

I agree with you Geggie82 - my 2 year contract is up in May and I'm definitely going to check out my options when the time comess. It's too bad that SHAW has fallen so far behind when it comes to adding new HD channels ( at least to all those that are not using Bluesky ) because when it comes to actual performance I find all 3 services function almost perfectly - at least here in Vancouver.

By the way - I find it absolutely ridiculous that the word " cr*p " was censored in my original post. Come on SHAW - cr*p ???? 😃

0 Kudos

Can we please get a response from somebody with SHAW ????

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Can we please get a response from somebody with SHAW ????

0 Kudos

Shaw Silence

Geggie82
Grasshopper

The silence is telling and disgusting. No one with any reasonable answer from corporate other than the canned bs "we're working on improving your services" blah blah blah.

It's 2019 Shaw!!! Enough with the SD channels and give us better bang for our buck!

Once Disney+ launches in a couple of months, I'll be cancelling my subscription unless you show meaningful changes to your HD lineup.

0 Kudos

Hey  and  very sorry for the delay in response. We are al...

shaw-tony

Hey @bostonbob and @Geggie82 very sorry for the delay in response. We are always assessing our capacity to launch new channels for our customers and as we launch new equipment/technology we assess the bandwidth to make content that customers are requesting available. We appreciate your feedback and have shared it with our content acquisition team.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help