Jump to solution

Splitter options

chevyb
Grasshopper

Good day,  I have add shaw BlueCurve TV to my internet 300 package and was wondering if anyone has a preferred splitter to use to split the cable to four outs from the shaw in line and then out to the house outlets.  Right now it just goes direct to the shaw modem which I have bridged to a third party wifi system.  I’d like to install a quality splitter to come off of in the basement and split to the devices.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Make an appointment to have a Shaw tech come in and make...

rickatk
Master

@chevyb wrote:

Good day,  I have add shaw BlueCurve TV to my internet 300 package and was wondering if anyone has a preferred splitter to use to split the cable to four outs from the shaw in line and then out to the house outlets.  Right now it just goes direct to the shaw modem which I have bridged to a third party wifi system.  I’d like to install a quality splitter to come off of in the basement and split to the devices.

Make an appointment to have a Shaw tech come in and make the necessary adjustments. The techs are very good at this and bring all the correct hardware and quality splitters etc. They will also go around and check and test all your connections. Usually there is no charge and will keep your system running optimally.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jump to solution

Make an appointment to have a Shaw tech come in and make...

rickatk
Master

@chevyb wrote:

Make an appointment to have a Shaw tech come in and make the necessary adjustments. The techs are very good at this and bring all the correct hardware and quality splitters etc. They will also go around and check and test all your connections. Usually there is no charge and will keep your system running optimally.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help