Jump to solution

Stingray

spike1940
Grasshopper

So glad that you have finally showing album covers and details of music on Stingray.

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
shaw-tony
6 Replies
shaw-tony

@spike1940 Yesssss 😎

Jump to solution

Not seeing album art on Stingray on my BlueSky setup yet.

rickatk
Master

Not seeing album art on Stingray on my BlueSky setup yet.

Jump to solution

Album art display on Stingray channels is part of BlueSky...

shaw-valerie

@rickatk Album art display on Stingray channels is part of BlueSky TV enhancements that have rolled out in some select areas currently, but stay tuned for that in the coming months if you don't have the feature available at this time. At this time, you should be able to use the voice command on the BlueSky remote and ask "What song is this?" to see what song is currently playing. 

Jump to solution

Any idea when it will be available in Hampton Village?

Powellv07
Grasshopper

Any idea when it will be available in Hampton Village?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Hi   Stingray album art has been showing since Dec 5, 201...

rickatk
Master

@shaw-valerie wrote:

@rickatk Album art display on Stingray channels is part of BlueSky TV enhancements that have rolled out in some select areas currently, but stay tuned for that in the coming months if you don't have the feature available at this time. At this time, you should be able to use the voice command on the BlueSky remote and ask "What song is this?" to see what song is currently playing. 

Hi @shaw-valerie 

Stingray album art has been showing since Dec 5, 2019 in my area. Nice to see! The image is a little rough though. Fuzzy album art graphics and lettering. 16 bit isn’t really cutting it...I was hoping maybe 4K 🤩

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

One nice thing about a Stingray subscription, I can strea...

rickatk
Master

@shaw-tony wrote:

@spike1940 Yesssss 😎

One nice thing about a Stingray subscription, I can stream the Stingray playlists to my Airplay devices. I have always liked the Stingray lineup, even in these days of Spotify and Apple Music.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help