Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry for the delay in response. The forums aren't monitored as closely as our other support channels. The subscription option should be available to you, it may be a signal related issue. Let's try the following steps:
1. Unplug the power to the Shaw Gateway TV box.
2. Unscrew the coax cable cord from both the TV box and wall outlet for one minute. Ensure there are no kinks in the cable.
3. Screw the coax cable cord back into the TV box and wall outlet until finger tight.
4. Power up the Shaw TV Box, it will take about 8-10 minutes to reconnect.
5. Once it is back on, check to see if you are able to access the subscription part of your On Demand options.
If you continue to experience the option missing, your best bet is to get in touch with technical support directly for further assistance.
Tony | Community Mod.