Suggestions For Theme Pack Page

bostonbob
Grasshopper

First of all let me say that I really like the new look that SHAW has implemented for sections like News and Free Previews, Theme Packs and TV Plans. But I do have a quick suggestion for the Theme Packs page. It would make things a lot less confusing ( especially for new SHAW customers ) if they listed both the HD channels and the SD channels inside each theme pack. For example - let's look at the " Past Present Future " theme pack:

- Discovery HD is listed but not Discovery SD

- Nat Geo HD is listed but not Nat Geo SD

- Nat Geo Wild SD is listed but not Nat Geo Wild HD

Wouldn't it make more sense to list each theme pack like this:

Past Present Future

- Cottage Life ( SD only )

- Discovery Channel ( SD and HD )

- Discovery Velocity ( HD only )

- H2 ( SD and HD  )

- National Geographic ( SD and HD )

- National Geographic Wild ( SD and HD )

- T+E ( SD only )

Listing the channels alphabetically would also make each channel a lot easier to find. Anyway - that's just my 2 cents.

Labels (1)
5 Replies

Re: Suggestions For Theme Pack Page

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Another option would be to list the theme packs like this:

Past Present Future

SD Channels - Cottage Life, Discovery Channel, H2, National Geographic, National Geographic Wild and T+E

HD Channels - Discovery Channel, Discovery Velocity, H2, National Geographic and National Geographic Wild

shaw-don

Hey bostonbob, thanks for the feedback, I will pass this along! I think it may be listed that way, as customers with the HD Guide which has the HD overlay feature, would not end up seeing the SD versions in the guide nor able to access them.

I've also noticed an inconsistency of noting which channels are HD, for instance Food Network isn't listed as HD which it is, so I'll pass this along as well. 

0 Kudos

bostonbob
Grasshopper

By the way - is " Hollywood Suite " still a theme pack because it no longer appears on the Theme Pack page ???? I have the Medium TV package ( includes 8 theme packs ) so can I still swap it out and then back in again ????

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

Hey bostonbob,

Hollywood Suite is still a theme pack and you can swap to it with your Medium TV package.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

bostonbob
Grasshopper

shaw-tony wrote:

Hey bostonbob,

Hollywood Suite is still a theme pack and you can swap to it with your Medium TV package.

Thanks Tony. Tell the website guys that by putting Hollywood Suite back there's another thing they can do to improve the Theme Pack page.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help