Jump to solution

The Alpha movie on VOD doesn’t have subtitles and their speaking jibberish!!! I just paid $5 to watch a movie where I can’t understand what they’re saying! Way to go SHAW you failed yet AGAIN!

schapman
Grasshopper

Title says it all!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Re: The Alpha movie on VOD doesn’t have subtitles and their speaking jibberish!!! I just paid $5 to watch a movie where I can’t understand what they’re saying! Way to go SHAW you failed yet AGAIN!

shaw-tamara

Hi  

We apologize for the troubles with this. It is a known issue at the moment and we are in the process of getting the correct version with subtitles added to VOD as soon as we can. In the meantime, it should also work if you turn on closed captions. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jump to solution

Re: The Alpha movie on VOD doesn’t have subtitles and their speaking jibberish!!! I just paid $5 to watch a movie where I can’t understand what they’re saying! Way to go SHAW you failed yet AGAIN!

shaw-tamara

Hi  

We apologize for the troubles with this. It is a known issue at the moment and we are in the process of getting the correct version with subtitles added to VOD as soon as we can. In the meantime, it should also work if you turn on closed captions. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help