The Province Newspaper TV channels incorrect

tolo4zero
Grasshopper

The channel listings in The Province Newspaper are incorrect, I called the newspaper and they say Shaw is changing the channel numbers but it may take months to do, they cannot put the correct numbers in as they have to put in the channel numbers given by Shaw.

I couldn't get a straight answer from customer service, they just said they would pass the info on, but would not give me any record of my complaint, very poor service.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

I prefer using the zap2it listings as they are much more...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

I prefer using the zap2it listings as they are much more up to date and likely to include any late changes to TV listings. Take a look:   https://tvlistings.zap2it.com/?aid=gapzap

I've got it set up for the Vancouver area but if that's not good for you just put in your postal code and then you will get your local listings. 

0 Kudos

it certainly depends on the system you have. BlueCurve TV...

shaw-tony

@tolo4zero it certainly depends on the system you have. BlueCurve TV channels are different from the standard listing. The best way to stay up to date is to view what is on the guide menu. You can also confirm your channels by visiting your MyShaw account.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help