TitleWhen is the Blue Sky platform going to be updated to include some of the features of the older Gateway platform?

jayne_johnson
Grasshopper

When is Shaw going to add live buffering to the Blue Sky platform?  I have seen this question asked numerous times over the past year and half (since we moved to this inferior platform) and have yet to see a response?  Also, when is a mobile application going to be available?  We often used the old Gateway app to set recordings when we weren't home.  It was a great feature!  If Shaw is so invested in Blue Sky, why don't they work to improve it?  I regret moving away from Gateway.  

Labels (1)
1 Reply

Re: TitleWhen is the Blue Sky platform going to be updated to include some of the features of the older Gateway platform?

Not applicable

Great questions. I would also like to know this! ROGERS Ignite TV uses the same platform and they have an app that allows you to set recordings away from home. 

LIVE buffering would be amazing. I hate that when I am watching something and hit record, it doesnt record from when I tuned into the channel yet when the exact moment I hit record. 

TALK TO US
We're here to help