TV channels icon wrong

Andrew9013
Grasshopper

Today I just noticed on Bluecurve TV app and on my cable box. They are showing the wrong channel icon for CTV SCI-FI and CTV DRAMA Channel are showing bravo icon and space icon as seen in picture below. 44768E36-5266-4103-91E1-2DA711AB3C36.jpeg

Labels (1)
6 Replies

Same here!

rickatk
Master

Same here!

0 Kudos

I'm not able to re-produce that on my end, and am seeing...

shaw-valerie

@Andrew9013 @rickatk I'm not able to re-produce that on my end, and am seeing the updated logos at this time. Could I get you to try logging out of the app and back in, and see if the logos refresh? If they do not, try un-installing the app then reinstall from the app store. 

0 Kudos

this is the screen shot for signing out of app.  This is...

Andrew9013
Grasshopper

this is the screen shot for signing out of app. IMG_0259.png

This is after I signed out and reinstalled the app from App Store. 

Also both Icons on the cable box are showing the bravo and space icons. 

TIMG_0260.png

0 Kudos

The BlueCurve TV app seems to now have the correct tv ico...

Andrew9013
Grasshopper

The BlueCurve TV app seems to now have the correct tv icons on my iPad and iPhone. my cable box has the wrong Icons as seen in picture below. I have tried restarting the box and that didn't fix my issue.

IMG_0261.jpg

0 Kudos

I noticed the icon problem in the live TV guide not the a...

rickatk
Master

@shaw-valerie wrote:

@Andrew9013 @rickatk I'm not able to re-produce that on my end, and am seeing the updated logos at this time. Could I get you to try logging out of the app and back in, and see if the logos refresh? If they do not, try un-installing the app then reinstall from the app store. 

I noticed the icon problem in the live TV guide not the app. All seems well now though.

0 Kudos

My cable box is showing correct channel icon now.

Andrew9013
Grasshopper

My cable box is showing correct channel icon now. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help