TV Schedule for Crave TV, HBO Canada and Starz

bostonbob
Grasshopper

I recently told a CSR over at Crave that it would be great if they would change their website so customers could go to a certain movie / TV show and all the airings for that month would be shown. She said that sounded like a really good idea ( surely I could not have been the first one to request this ???? ) and she would mention this to her Supervisor. Anyway - for now I guess this will have to do as it shows the daily schedule for all the Crave TV channels, both Starz channels and HBO Canada for the month of April:  https://asset.entpay.9c9media.ca/file-delivery-service/version/c:MzU0M2I3NzQtNGRlMC00:OTZkMjYx/ME_29...

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: TV Schedule for Crave TV, HBO Canada and Starz

shaw-tamara

Oh, that's weird! I feel like they used to have a schedule up on their website when it was still called the Movie Network but I might not be remembering that correctly. That said, you can find upcoming episodes for currently airing shows through FreeRange TV as well. Once you're on the show title screen, there should be tabs near the top for "Series Info", "Episodes" and "Upcoming". If you click onto Upcoming it will show the scheduled episodes for at least the next 2 weeks. 

0 Kudos

Re: TV Schedule for Crave TV, HBO Canada and Starz

bostonbob
Grasshopper

shaw-tamara wrote:

Oh, that's weird! I feel like they used to have a schedule up on their website when it was still called the Movie Network but I might not be remembering that correctly. 

They did - all you had to do was go to The Movie Network ( or the Movie Central site before that ) and go to the page for the movie/show you wanted to watch and all the air times for that month were listed.

shaw-tamara wrote:

That said, you can find upcoming episodes for currently airing shows through FreeRange TV as well. Once you're on the show title screen, there should be tabs near the top for "Series Info", "Episodes" and "Upcoming". If you click onto Upcoming it will show the scheduled episodes for at least the next 2 weeks. 

That's good to know as I rarely use FreeRange TV but at least now I know it's an option. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help