TV Series

Evanspark
Grasshopper

The past week, i have been watching (catching up) a tv series called "A Million little things"; i was able to watch Season 1 (17 episodes) and Season 2 (episode 1) in its entirety; the Season 2, episode 1 was watched on Saturday evening.  Sunday night (last night), I wanted to continue watching, all of a sudden, Season 2, Episodes 1 to 11 are "data not available"; gives me XRE-07004 error; asked a tech he said i need to subscribe to the channel for extra $/month!  How can that be?  AND episode 12 to 19 are still available?  Saturday night episode 1 was available, last night it wasn't?  The tech said he would escalate it to the engineers but haven't heard anything - anyone experienced this issue before - even with another TV series?  Thanks,

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

When I test on this side, I'm not seeing any issues with...

shaw-valerie

@Evanspark When I test on this side, I'm not seeing any issues with that program currently and those episodes do look to be available. Are you still seeing an error message when trying to watch them? 

0 Kudos

Responding to issue of one month ago. I am now in the sam...

KGWill
Grasshopper

Responding to issue of one month ago. I am now in the same situation. Started “A Million Little Things” and now the entire Season 2 has disappeared. Would like to know how I can get it back...were you able to?

0 Kudos

Availability of Season 2 of this program has unfortunatel...

shaw-valerie

@KGWill Availability of Season 2 of this program has unfortunately expired, with only season one being available through CityTV. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help