Re: Upcoming Gateway Menu Update Postponed ????

shaw-tamara

Hi  

Essentially it's just an update to how the interface looks - the navigation options haven't changed, with the exception of having to press "Ok" to access menu items. Details regarding the update can be found on Feb 20 - Mar 13 | Gateway User Interface Update 

We've had some feedback regarding the change tot he colours for show types - they are still there, but they appear as a small bar just to the left of the listing. We've been advised there will be changes to this to make it more obvious in a future update, but currently do not have any information as to when that will take place. When we know more, it will be posted as an update on Community.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions. 

0 Kudos

Not applicable

Thanks Shaw-Tamara,

My Gateway was updated last night. It seems to be working quite well.  

I am glad to hear that they will be doing something for the colour bars. I can see the current bars but just barely. It may be help perhaps if the people making changes had someone with an accessibility background review future changes.

Thanks for response and glad to see some progress on the Shaw Gateway service. 

Cheers,

TC10

0 Kudos

bayuser
Grasshopper

I can't help but add to the comments on the recent Gateway update...  old adage: 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it..' who on earth could have considered this result worthy of an 'update'... If there is a means of backing this out - do it!  Terrible result.

0 Kudos

delly47
Grasshopper

anyway to force the update?

0 Kudos

shaw-tamara

Hi  

The update will be rolled out automatically to the areas that we serve. There is no way for us to force the update at the moment, but it looks like it should be completed for all customers soon. Based on the schedule information we have, if you haven't received the update yet it should be happening in the next few days (unless there are any unforeseen changes). 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help