Vancouver Sun TVTimes says channels changing due to new signal feeds. What's up?

DXER
Grasshopper

Just noticed that "Shaw advises that channel information here may be incorrect for some of its customers, as Shaw phases in new signal feeds and equipment over the coming months. These are the new channels that will be in effect when Shaw's upgrade is complete."

What kinds of changes can we anticipate? Will we all be getting the same channels - BlueCurve and other hardware? Will we all be getting HD channels (non BlueCurve HD selection is quite limited)? I notice too that FSR (Fox Sports Racing) is listed at channel 55. I'm not a racing fan but I know it was quite an issue when Shaw cut the channel (then known as Speed), while others (Rogers) picked up FSR. 

Please elaborate. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Sorry, I'm not 100% sure what that message would be refer...

shaw-valerie

@DXER Sorry, I'm not 100% sure what that message would be referring to, taking a look at the TV listings on the Vancouver Sun website it may be that the listings are for the Shaw TV lineup, and would not be accurate for BlueCurve TV devices. At this time, Fox Sports Racing is available only on the BlueCurve TV platform. 

If you are looking for a channel lineup for your area, I'd recommend referencing the one on Shaw.ca, or viewing your custom channel lineup via MyShaw if you only want to know the channel numbers for channels included in your current subscription. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help