Jump to solution

Weird question here

CoffeeLover
Grasshopper

But I have Bluesky TV wireless on a 2 year deal .....when the 2 years are up (it's too change now ) if I go back to the regular Shaw cable box would I save money I am in a limited income & lack of HD channels on regular cable wouldn't bother me (I do have limited tv), I'm just curious like I say I need to watch my budget.....cheers 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Looking at the plans there doesn’t appear to be a premium...

rickatk
Master

Looking at the plans there doesn’t appear to be a premium on the BlueSky platform. The price variables appear to be more with the TV packages. There may be a hardware rental premium with BlueSky. I suggest you contact a Shaw agent directly. You may find out you can work out a renewal agreement that is both affordable and can permit you to continue to stay on Blue Sky. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Jump to solution

Looking at the plans there doesn’t appear to be a premium...

rickatk
Master

Looking at the plans there doesn’t appear to be a premium on the BlueSky platform. The price variables appear to be more with the TV packages. There may be a hardware rental premium with BlueSky. I suggest you contact a Shaw agent directly. You may find out you can work out a renewal agreement that is both affordable and can permit you to continue to stay on Blue Sky. 

Jump to solution

At the end of the contract, ask to talk to the "Shaw Loya...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

At the end of the contract, ask to talk to the "Shaw Loyalty" department, to see what discounts they will offer to keep you as a monthly-paying customer, instead of you choosing to switch to TELUS or to LightSpeed 

LightSpeed uses the same Shaw-cable physical lines, making it a relatively-painless switch.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Thanks yes I will ....overall I'm happy with Shaw so I do...

CoffeeLover
Grasshopper

Thanks yes I will ....overall I'm happy with Shaw so I do prefer to be a customer of Shaw over other Telus etc 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help