What happened to my Shaw Total TV package? Lots of channels no longer accessible.

ziggurcat
Grasshopper

There are a lot of channels that are supposed to be in the Total TV package that I, for whatever reason, no longer get? They were all there when I switched my Shaw Internet/TV plan in August, and now I keep getting a message saying that there were "changes to my account recently", which I most certainly did not do.  Out of the list of channels that I *should* be getting here: https://assets.ctfassets.net/tzb4ihmthaev/IAMEFGXYVePJOZtulbcNwW/49dd42ba72d7e0085a33714111640f3d/TV...

I no longer get:

Most of the SportsNet channels (too many to list), TSN (2, 3, 4 and 5), Golf Channel, CHRGD, Disney Channel, Disney XD, Family, Lifetime, Velocity, Animal Planet, CTV Drama, FX, FXX HD, AMC, Movie Time, Adult Swim, Starz 1, Starz 2, All of the Hollywood Suite channels, Stingray Retro, Stingray Loud

All of those channels cited above also show up in my Free to Me guide, so I *should* be receiving those channels.  In fact, Adult Swim, in particular, had recorded some shows onto my PVR as late as September 30 (so less than a week ago).  

Please fix this!

Edit: I tried doing the System Refresh, but that did not resolve the problem. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

You will need to call or chat in to Shaw to get them to t...

rstra
Grand Master

You will need to call or chat in to Shaw to get them to take a look at your account.

-- I keep getting a message saying that there were "chang...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@ziggurcat -- I keep getting a message saying that there were "changes to my account recently"

If you logon to your My Shaw portal, you can view "transactions", i.e., the date on which those changes were made.

Does anybody else in your household have access to your Shaw invoice, to see your Shaw Account number, and who may have called Shaw, from the telephone-number registered to your Shaw Account, to request any change?

0 Kudos

Talked to Shaw - there was an issue that knocked people's...

ziggurcat
Grasshopper

Talked to Shaw - there was an issue that knocked people's boxes out of sync, and the guy just refreshed everything on his end.  Everything's working fine, now.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help