What is a "Triple Play Installation Fee"?

RichRnf
Grasshopper

What is a triple play installation fee?

We had arranged for a Shaw Tech to help with a move but they cancelled due to COVID, but, there is a $50 charge on the bill ...

Labels (1)
4 Replies

Shaw uses "Triple Play" for customers subscribing to thre...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

Shaw uses "Triple Play" for customers subscribing to three services: TV and Internet and Phone.

Are you sure that there is not a matching "credit" offsetting the "debit" for this item?

Login to My Shaw, and click the pull-down near the top-left corner. Choose "Bills". Scroll-down to "Transactions", and pick a range of dates, e.g., 29-FEB-2020 to today's date, to see every item. Sometimes, the "discounts" show only on the monthly invoice, not in this report.

0 Kudos

If you had a recent appointment that was modified to a se...

shaw-valerie

@RichRnf If you had a recent appointment that was modified to a self-connect installation it's possible the tech installation fee was left on the order in error. Get in touch with an agent here and they'll be able to assist with this! 

0 Kudos

I had two triple play installation fee on our bill, 50 ea...

ktbj_salenga
Grasshopper

I had two triple play installation fee on our bill, 50 each. What does that mean? We only asked to put one line for a t.v downstairs to our new house

0 Kudos

if it not inside your house, there is shouldnt be a fee a...

cpmrich36
Grasshopper

if it not inside your house, there is shouldnt be a fee and hope you call them to get them refunded.  they don't need to charge you as it oitside your new home.  

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help