When is gateway system getting more HD channels?

Not applicable

When are more HD channels going to be available on the gateway system? I would love to see Teletoon and abc spark in HD as well as rest of channels not in HD yet. I heard bluesky systems are getting more HD but what about gateway??

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: When is gateway system getting more HD channels?

shaw-tamara

Hi  

We don't have any information at the moment regarding new HD channels for our other cable boxes. If we add any additional HD channels in the future, it will be announced on Free Previews, Free Channels | TV - Shaw 

0 Kudos

Not applicable

I just saw the notice on the huge increase in HD on Bluesky (only in Calgary for now). It goes a long way to rebalancing availability in the marketplace. But as a forever Shaw customer, with an older box, I too would like this extended to the rest of us. One thing I noticed, is BBC Canada (owned by Shaw-related Corus) still isn't on the list, although it now is in HD. (Programming still sucks though - channel needs a remake). For those who missed it, here's a link to Bluesky's new HD channel list: BlueSky TV enhancements - Cloud PVR and more HD channels. BTW, for the many who complained about the loss of Speed/Fox Sport Racing - its back! But only on Bluesky. We pay for these channels - time for Shaw to deliver.

0 Kudos

budsgirl
Grasshopper

It seems that Shaw is going all in on Bluesky and leaving customers with other Shaw  equipment out in the cold.  Interesting strategy in this age of rampant cable-cutting ....

0 Kudos

Not applicable

I see that too that bluesky will get everything and gateway will get nothing. Pretty sad for us gateway subscribers.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help