Where can I watch Bob's Burgers Season 12 on BlueCurve?

gordn
Grasshopper

Yes, I know I can buy it on Apple . I just don't want to pay that much to see 8 episodes!

I see its on regular cable from the Spokane affiliate. KAYU 

Gord

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

Do a search and see if it comes up.

rstra
Grand Master

Do a search and see if it comes up. 

0 Kudos

-- I think that the show is not simulcast on any Canadian...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@gordn -- I think that the show is not simulcast on any Canadian network (CTV, Global, CityTV) which implies that it is not available via Shaw On Demand.  I do see that some episodes are currently available on the "Adult Swim" channel (#250 on older PVRs) which is listed in the Guide as being a channel in "Free Preview".  However, when I select that channel, I get the "you must subscribe" black-screen, instead of the Free Preview.  Sigh.

0 Kudos

Thanks tips, that's why I'm asking here.

gordn
Grasshopper

Thanks tips, that's why I'm asking here.

0 Kudos

Yeah, that's what I'm finding too. Bummer!!

gordn
Grasshopper

Yeah, that's what I'm finding too. Bummer!!

0 Kudos

OK - a few things here: - you mention 8 episodes of Seaso...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

OK - a few things here:

- you mention 8 episodes of Season 12 but Season 12 is the current Season and they've only aired 2 episodes so far. Did you mean Season 2 which only had 9 episodes ????

- if you are talking about this season then FOX has only aired the first 2 episodes so far with episode #3 airing this Sunday night. I can guarantee you that at some point FOX will re-air the first 2 episodes of this season so you will get totally caught up.

0 Kudos

So I have some good news gordn - if you were actually ref...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

So I have some good news gordn - if you were actually referring to the current season of Bob's Burgers. On Sunday October 17th FOX will re-air the 1st episode of Season 12 at 7:30 pm Pacific and then the 4th episode at 9 pm Pacific. I would not be surprised to see them re-air episode #2 on the 24th and then you would be caught up.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help