Where did the season and episode # go ?

hjnicol
Grasshopper

A while back (a year ?) the guide on my Gateway started to include episode numbers, ie S3 Ep4.  In the last few days they are all gone.  Every show, be they new, this season or decades old, all have no information on the episode.  They describe the episode and if you page ahead in the guide you can find the first aired date but no episode number.

Including each programs season and episode number was very convenient.

What's up ?

Can we have some consistency ?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Where did the season and episode # go ?

shaw-tamara

Hi  

I just want to make sure I understand where you're seeing this. Is this when you check the guide listings for upcoming programs, or are you looking at PVR recordings or VOD? Is this happening for all shows?

0 Kudos

hjnicol
Grasshopper

It was in the description of the program, be that when you highlight the program on the guide, or pushed the "info" button, or in your recording if the particular recording was highlighted or if the "info" button was pushed.

Having said that, after about 3 days, the season numbers and episode numbers has now reappeared.

I guess mentioning it after 3 days, and then it being rectified (somehow) is like going to the dentist and when you get there the tooth stops hurting.

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

that is certainly odd. Glad to hear they are back now. Let us know if you have any other questions. Have an amazing day!

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help