Where is small TV package?

igmiller1
Grasshopper

I notice the Shaw website no longer lists Small TV package. Is this package still available and if so how much is it and how many theme packs does it include? Is there a reason it is being kept a secret? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies

Re: Where is small TV package?

cpmrich36
Grasshopper

I think it be retired idk but you can call or chat to Shaw.  I know it only medium TV, and large TV, and large TV plus movies available on site.   like i said you can call Shaw find out why it be removed. 

0 Kudos

shaw-tamara

Hi  

I'm actually not sure why it appears that it's gone from the website completely, as it is still available. I can pass this feedback along. The only reason I can think of is that we just don't have any current promotions on it so it's not really the best deal for new subscribers. The regular cost is $52 per month plus tax, and it includes Limited TV plus 5 theme packs. 

0 Kudos

allanbay2
Grasshopper

I thought all tv providers were suppose to have package costing no more than $25 since March 1, 2016? According to the CRTC.

CRTC continuing to monitor implementation of new basic television package and pick-and-pay - Canada.... 

shaw-don

Hello allanbay2 

That is the Limited TV package, which you can see here Shaw Cable TV Plans & Packages | BlueSky TV Rates + Features  under the Shaw TV Packages at the bottom. 

0 Kudos

allanbay2
Grasshopper

My mistake. I see it now. I was on the wrong tab looking at tv\internet packages.

0 Kudos

Not applicable

It is September 1st and still cannot find Small TV package listed at your store. I would like to know if the price is actually $52.  Thanks.

0 Kudos

cpmrich36
Grasshopper

as far i know yes, but not showing up on their site for unknown reason.  i'm still paying 52 for small tv on my contract right now.  

0 Kudos

Not applicable

Thanks for your reply, but would like to hear from a Shaw rep. I have no contract with Shaw with TV and Internet bundle at regular pricing.

0 Kudos

cpmrich36
Grasshopper

if you are grandfathered, you should be fine as long you dont change anything.  

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help