Jump to solution

Which channels not allowed for 10 for 22?

Shwnocompete
Grasshopper

I noticed on the downloaded channel list that it is possible to add 10 channels for 22. Then is says that all channels are not eligible. It fails to indicate which channels are eligible and which are not. Please provide this information.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Pick 10 bundles can only include channels with individual...

shaw-valerie

@Shwnocompete Pick 10 bundles can only include channels with individual pricing, so theme packs (such as Hollywood Suite, Sportsnet and TSN) and premium subscriptions (like Crave or WWE Network). Multicultural channels (including French-language channels) are also not available in the Pick 10 pack. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jump to solution

Pick 10 bundles can only include channels with individual...

shaw-valerie

@Shwnocompete Pick 10 bundles can only include channels with individual pricing, so theme packs (such as Hollywood Suite, Sportsnet and TSN) and premium subscriptions (like Crave or WWE Network). Multicultural channels (including French-language channels) are also not available in the Pick 10 pack. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Pick 10 Channels

Shwnocompete
Grasshopper

I located the PDF list of channels which are available as part of the 10 for 22$ deal. It does include turner classic movies and HIFI HD.

Has this just changed because we downloaded the list only a couple of days ago from the Shaw website?

I would attach the PDF file but I can't see an obvious way to attach files with this mail interface.

Would you believe me if I took a picture of the list?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

At webpage https://assets.ctfassets.net/tzb4ihmthaev/6q8T...

kenhamer
Grasshopper

At webpage https://assets.ctfassets.net/tzb4ihmthaev/6q8TnMP62Bo5XxuUul7Tw6/b644e71945db0a52cfadf4445e47566f/Pi... (at least on my computer) there is a list of "Pick and Pay" channels.  ALSO included on that page is a notice that states: "* Some channels are not available as part of the custom 10 pack."

Are ALL channels on this list eligible for "Pick 10 bundles" or "custom 10 pack" or whatever it is called today?

If NOT ALL channels are available as stated in the notice above, which of the "Pick and Pay" channels are NOT AVAILABLE for the "Pick 10" option?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help