Why can't I access crave on shaw on demand. I have crave and hbo on my regular access.

bryansphone
Grasshopper

why can't I access crave and hbo on shaw on demand. I have crave and hbo on my regular access.

3 Replies

Re: Why can't I access crave on shaw on demand. I have crave and hbo on my regular access.

shaw-tamara

Hi bryansphone 

Did you recently add the Crave + Movies + HBO package? Sometimes there can be a delay of around 24 to 48 hours to have it show up in the VOD section when a new package has been added, so that might be the issue. If that's not the case, please let us know what type of error you are having - for example, does it not show up at all? Or do you get an error message when you try to play content under the Crave section?

Re: Why can't I access crave on shaw on demand. I have crave and hbo on my regular access.

mistiblu
Grasshopper

all my on demand services went down May 15th - the menues and everything work fine but the shows wont come thru and I get the message "this service is temporarily unavailable".  Spent 2 hours on the phone with tech support and they still can t figure out whats going on.  It was escalated and I now have a person coming out to have a look Monday.  It worked one day and didnt the next.  Hopefully someone can figure out whats going on!

shaw-tamara

Oh no, we're sorry to hear that! If a tech is being sent out, my guess is there might be something wrong with the box or the wiring. Hopefully they can get that sorted out for you! In the meantime, have you tried accessing FreeRange TV? Does that work or do you get an error there as well? 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help