Why can't I access Global TV?

bingusgirl
Grasshopper

Okay, so before, when I try to access Global TV using MyShaw ID, it worked. I was able to watch the shows that I missed. But now, I can't access it at all! I tried it access it yesterday and it did not work, it says "The page you're trying to access is no longer available." I was so confused and I thought maybe the server is down so I rubbed it off. Then just now (June 12, 11:20 pm) I tried to access it again, but the same message appeared! I tried it already thrice! I even refreshed it a few times and still nothing, I still cannot access it. 

Please fix it. It is really annoying, and I'm missing out my favourite shows. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: Why can't I access Global TV?

rstra
Grand Master

I just tried and was able to login.

0 Kudos

shaw-tamara

Hi  

I checked my own login and was able to access the site as well. Does your MyShaw ID work for other sites, like FreeRange TV?

0 Kudos

bingusgirl
Grasshopper

I tried accessing FreeRange TV and I was able to access it. I was also able to access TSN yesterday for NBA Finals Game 6 using MyShaw ID. And I just tried accessing Global TV and it still doesn't work for me. The same message for other night appeared. 

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

Can you try logging in using a different browser like Safari or FireFox? Do you also notice the same error on a different device?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help