Jump to solution

Why does not not support the FX App yet?

bdobson
Grasshopper

I'm very disappointed to constantly be seeing the "binge watch all your favorite FX shows now" and then find out it's another thing Shaw does not support, while Telus does. Recently I tried to watch an older episode via the City TV app which I was happy Shaw supported only to find out their license does not allow older episodes. Telus does. Again.

I want to be happier with Shaw but at the same time I keep getting discount offers and they support more services.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Shaw customers that subscribe to FX can now use the app.

rstra
Grand Master

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jump to solution

Re: Why does not not support the FX App yet?

shaw-tony

Hey bdobson,

Sorry for any frustrations this may have caused. I haven't heard of any news on if/when we will have that available. I'd recommend submitting a request here to generate more interest for our acquisition team to review.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

rstra
Grand Master

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I think the Blue Sky product is really great but is still...

rickatk
Master

I think the Blue Sky product is really great but is still lacking in some ways. The platform doesn’t really behave like a streaming device. Rather Blue Sky still seems to rely on the antiquated “On Demand” model.  The only reason our household is still using BlueSky is because of live TV offerings. TELUS seems to be breaking that model by offering a full slate of apps on their PIK platform and a live TV guide. BlueSky has a section for apps but there are so few it’s hardly worth a visit.  

I think BlueSky would be so much better if more fully working services were added like Prime TV, CBC Gem and the full version of City TV.  Alternatively why not put out Free Range on Apple TV (subscription of course) and let the consumers decide which hardware platform to use.

Jump to solution

glad you enjoy BlueSky TV! I definitely appreciate your f...

shaw-tony

@rickatk glad you enjoy BlueSky TV! I definitely appreciate your feedback and will pass it along to our product team. When/if new and exciting features become available, we will post the details here 😊.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help