Will likely go to Telus after my 2 year agreement/contract is up

CoffeeLover909
Grasshopper

Shaw doesn't offer nearly as much HD channels as Telus & that's the main reason & unfortunately I can't get out of my 2 year deal with Shaw which I got into about a month ago, I can't afford to buyout the remaining amout left in the 2 year agreement/contract & truly regret agreeing to it......big mistake on my part........2 year deals should not be allowed at all

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: Will likely go to Telus after my 2 year agreement/contract is up

shaw-tony

Hey asha,

Thank you for reaching out! We definitely want to ensure your plan best suits your needs and appreciate your business with us. I'd recommend touching base with customer support to rework your plan so you can enjoy more HD content. If there is some content that is not available yet, you can submit a channel request here to generate more interest for them to be available. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

Re: Will likely go to Telus after my 2 year agreement/contract is up

CoffeeLover909
Grasshopper

Thanks but I already filled the request form & really doubt anything is going to happen as I’m just one person plus I’m still stuck in my 2 year agreement so I can’t do anything about also I have a couple of extra theme packs I am going to get removed after the 30 day allowed period

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help