XRE-03121 on only one XG1v3

Tosslehoffle
Grasshopper

Moved a couple weeks ago, just got around to setting up the second bluecurve box. It can still access all VoD content, streams internet content just fine, and it can access everything recorded on the main PVR. The only problem is that it throws an XRE-03121 on every single channel. 

System reset did nothing, power cycling and draining the capacitors did nothing. There's nothing more I can do in the UI. I need it to be fixed by support.

Note: If any of the usual Shaw nonsense goes down at this point, I'm swapping to Telus. I've had support reps completely break my account to the point where they had to delete it and give me a new account number. I've had hardware randomly unprovisioned. I've had my internet speeds cut to 1/3. I've had bridge mode disabled. I've had them draw up a new account number without saying anything and just continued to pay the wrong bill until I was cut off. All of this went down because of a package or internet speed issue. They fix one thing, break 4 others, and tell you to wait it out to see if they're really broken, before walking away having created a bigger issue. 

I just need my **bleep** cable box to work. I don't need my account broken. Please get a professional support rep to look at my account.

Labels (1)
1 Reply

I'd agree with you here that the issue would be with eith...

shaw-valerie

@Tosslehoffle I'd agree with you here that the issue would be with either the equipment or your account specifically, based on your description of the problem and the troubleshooting steps you've already tried. Connect with our technical support team here so they can run some further tests to your equipment and see what's going on! 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help