Account #

JohnSchatz
Grasshopper

To whom it may concern,

I have an overdue balance of $46. I won't be able to make a payment until October 13th. I would like to request a payment extension. I would be grateful if you could grant me that extension.

Regards

John

Labels (1)
2 Replies

You can request a payment extension through my.shaw, inst...

rstra
Grand Master

@JohnSchatz   You can request a payment extension through my.shaw, instructions can be found here:

https://support.shaw.ca/t5/billing-account-articles/how-do-i-request-a-payment-extension/ta-p/5024

Also, you shouldn’t post personal info, hopefully. a moderator will edit that out for you. 

-- I would not worry about it too much. A senior friend g...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@JohnSchatz -- I would not worry about it too much. A senior friend gets her pension deposited on the last day of the month, and has a 1st of the month deadline for each Shaw invoice. She pays it on the last day of the month, at her bank, but Shaw's back-end does not receive the payment until the 2nd of the next month. So, "overdue", and she was being charged interest, and the interest piled-on to get her to being over $500 "overdue".  Even at that level, Shaw did not cut her off.

I, too, have missed a monthly payment, making me over $200 "overdue", without any "nagging" from Shaw.

Shaw wants your money, every month, and seems to be "soft" on cutting-off services, to keep you as a mostly-paying customer.

0 Kudos