Phone log to keep track of calls

taiwanyvr
Grasshopper

We made a long distance call and want to know how long we talked (or any calls for that matter).

In MyShaw, I don't see a page where it list all calls coming in nor out like we have for Novus, which was great.

Where can we find this?

14 Replies

I don't see an option to show "all" incoming/outgoing cal...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

I don't see an option to show "all" incoming/outgoing calls, but my own handset does show the most-recent 30 incoming calls, and the "redial" button allows me to view my recent outgoing calls.

Via the MyShaw web-site, after the end of a billing-period, you can view your bill. For me, page #3 of the bill shows the chargeable long-distance calls (date, time, duration, rate, cost).  Remember that long-distance Shaw-phone-to-Shaw-phone calls are free, and thus are not listed.

0 Kudos

That only tells you the calls that are over your limit....

Jeg
Grasshopper

That only tells you the calls that are over your limit.  Where can you access the other long distance calls made?

-- There are only 2 places to look: after the end of you...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Jeg -- There are only 2 places to look:

1. after the end of your billing-period, they are listed on your Shaw bill;
  2. logon to My Shaw, select "My Bills", and scroll-down to "Transactions", and pick the last 30 days.

0 Kudos

Only calls that you are billed per-minute for will appear...

shaw-valerie

@Jeg Only calls that you are billed per-minute for will appear on your bill or in your online account, unbilled calls, either local or long-distance, for which you are not billed do not appear on your bill or in your online account.

Where can we get a log of inbound and outbound calls?

Shifty
Grasshopper

Where can we get a log of inbound and outbound calls?

-- Where can we get a log of inbound and outbound calls?...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Shifty -- Where can we get a log of inbound and outbound calls?

That was the question that started this discussion thread. Please read all the responses to the initial question.

0 Kudos

And the question wasn’t answered.  It just says it won’t...

Shifty
Grasshopper

And the question wasn’t answered.  It just says it won’t show in your online account.  I want to know how to get access. 

-- the question wasn’t answered.  It just says it won’t s...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Shifty -- the question wasn’t answered.  It just says it won’t show in your online account. 

The question was answered. Your history of "zero-billed" calls is not available to you.

Your monthly Shaw invoice shows the calls that were chargeable.

If you prepay some amount for some number of long-distance minutes per month, you will see "zero" values for some calls, until the accumulated minutes for those calls exceed your pre-purchased allocation.

Of course, if you wish to contact Shaw, and get them to look at their database, you might possibly get them to generate a report, and send it to you.

Bon chance!

Finding out who called in and out recently, is NOT by SHA...

MFordVicBC
Grasshopper

Finding out who called in and out recently, is NOT by SHAW, but a service found on your Phone. For example, if you have a Panasonic Phone, click on MENU, then go down one to Caller List, and Press Select.  Up comes All of your Incoming and Outgoing calls within the last 30 days, right up the person who called you a few minutes ago.  SHAW evidently doesn't offer that service.  They just send you a bill at the end of the month, and a list of any Long Distance Calls you made that were not covered, such as calls to the USA, ENGLAND, etc.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help