about paying my bill

Ru-ug
Grasshopper

i need to pay my internet bill but i am in a distance place with no network connection and when i try to login to my shaw account it ask for 2 step verification and i do not have access to it hoe do i solve this problem

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Your 2 step verification code is sent to the e-mail addre...

Zeph
Grasshopper

Your 2 step verification code is sent to the e-mail address you've used for your Shaw ID (the one associated with your Shaw ID). Within the e-mail you receive, you'll be given a 6 digit code that you'll need to enter on the very same page asking for the 2 step verification within 30 minutes in order to proceed further. It's important to not close the window that is asking for the 2 step verification, or you'll need to repeat the steps I've just mentioned.

0 Kudos

-- to solve your issue, make a toll-free (in Canada) call...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Ru-ug -- to solve your issue, make a toll-free (in Canada) call to Shaw (1-888-472-2222) and select "Billing". Have your credit-card ready.

P.S. where is your "distance place" ?  In my experience, Shaw will not terminate your services if you miss the date for making one monthly payment. So, make the payment (and a small late-fee) when you are not at "distance".

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help